Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Day as a Blogger

Hello world.
I am currently sitting in the school library, trying to finish my homework for tomorrow. I understand that I'm in college already, but is it really necessary to assign so much work on the first week of school? Already I am drowning in unlimited assignments, papers, projects, quizzes, etc. Wouldn't it make more sense to ease our way into our work so that we are better able to handle forthcoming pressures, organize our schedules, and resist the temptation to drop out of school? Then again, college is just a preview to the "real world", where nothing will come at our leisure. Rather, everything will pile up on us when we least expect it, whether it is a mixture of good things, bad things, or unimportant things. So... I guess I should just suck it up and deal with whatever situation I find myself in. As that famous quote states, "you can't choose what cards you are dealt, only how to play the hand." 
Advice for the day: Be prepared for anything at anytime.
Hello world.
I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment