Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ask Aniya! #5

“I’ve been  going on multiple dates with this guy for over a month now, and it seems like he really cares about me because he always texts me first everyday and takes me out every weekend. However, we are not together. We are dating, but he’s not officially my boyfriend (yet). Then, I found out he kissed another girl when he was drunk last night. Is that considered cheating? We’re not even ‘together’ though technically so I am unsure whether or not I have a right to be mad.What do I do?” - Scared (J.G., Junior)

You have every right to be mad! It sounds like you guys are practically together so that’s completely unfair for him to be leading you on if he’s not even planning on being faithful. If he really cares about you, he would be proving it to you- not making you doubt the relationship! This guy is a player. He’s one of those dangerous, “charming” types that girls have to beware because they always have hidden agendas. Leave him. He’s not worth it. If he really feels bad about hat he did, let him prove it to you. Let him suffer a little bit as punishment. Do not let him off the hook so easily, otherwise he might take advantage of your niceness in the future. The sea is full of fresh fish. Stop going back to the half eaten ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment