Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ask Aniya! #6

"My friend wants to date my ex-boyfriend. I am definitely 100% over him but I still just don't want them to date because I can't see him with another girl. Am I over reacting?" - Confused (C.S., Junior)

If you are still uncomfortable seeing him with other people, then you are definitely not 100% over him yet and your somewhat jealous-like feelings would be justified. However, if you genuinely believe that you have no feelings for him left whatsoever, then him dating again should have no effect on you. If they were meant to be, do you really want to stand in the middle of true love? He is no longer "yours to claim". He is going to find love again someday, whether it be your friend or someone else, so if you're "100% over him", prove it. Let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment